Re: Smart Ground

Hello...I need to order from my food coop, deadline almost past due.
This sounds really good, so I hope they have it.  I have only ever used
Morningstar and something else unmemorable.

Checked out  opheliabug website.  We drove through Port Angeles this
summer.  Stayed at a campground so did our own cooking.  Seemed
OK there to us, but then we're from WI.

Bye...Elizabeth