Re: Smart Ground

Beverly wrote:
> Lightlife makes a product called Smart Ground Taco & Burrito.  Oh YES!
Even
> my fussy sister ate the stuff without grumbling; she thought she was
eating
> beef.

my parents LOVE that stuff, and my mom gave me a package last time i came
over, even my husband loved it and asked for more.....for some reason
though, no one carries it in this area, though other lightlife products are
quite common....:(

cherrie

"What is man without beasts?If all beasts were gone,
men would die from a great loneliness
of the spirit.
For whatever happens to the beast,
soon happens to man."
~Chief Seattle~

I have a new webpage! check it out at:
http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-opheliabug/opheliabugspage/

join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964
my icq number: 47113685