RE: Zeftu's Tomato-Fennel Soup, and carrots

Carrot orange juice is QUITE good, but you have to make it and drink it
right away. It doesn't keep well. It's just carrots (fresh) and oranges in a
vitamix or good blender.

Grated carrot salad with crushed pineapple and raisins is also good.

Carrot cake, carrot cookies, carrot bread...all good good good and you could
probably do then relatively low fat.