breakfast

One of my favorite breakfasts is sweet potato!  Either baked
(microwave/toaster oven) on the spot or boiled the night before and reheated.
 I also tried a casserole with sweet potatoe, maple syrup and OJ once but,
honestly, it was too sweet!

 Another breakfast idea (the quick drink route):  1 banana, maybe a few
chunks
 of sliced peaches, 1 cup flavored rice milk, 1 cup plain, fortififed soy
 milk, an ice cube.  Put in the blender for a minute.  This makes quite a
bit,
 I usually split it with my daughter.

 Terry