oil stone

I, too have checked out the tasteforliving web site.  It's fab!  Thanks for
the suggestion.

I recently bought an oil stone which simply is a natural clay stone that has
essential oils infused.  It is absolutely wonderful to soften and moisten.
The problem, I bought it at an outlet and want tons more. Is anyone familiar
with this and know how I can reach the company.  I highly recommend it.

Thanks,
Karen