Re: breakfast

MCBEAGS@xxxxxxx wrote:

> One of my favorite breakfasts is sweet potato!  Either baked
> (microwave/toaster oven) on the spot or boiled the night before and reheated.
>  I also tried a casserole with sweet potatoe, maple syrup and OJ once but,
> honestly, it was too sweet!

I don't generally eat sweet potatoes for breakfast, but baked (in the oven) and
chilled, garnet yams (the ones with deep orange insides) are one of my favorite
desserts. Just plain, they are so sweet that they taste to me like a pudding. I
cut them in half, scoop out the insides with a spoon, and then eat the skins.

Jane