RE: Breakfast

I eat leftover dinner for breakfast.  My husband sometimes eats breakfast
for dinner.  Who says a particular food may be consumed at one time of the
day only?  :-)

I also eat meusli (my favorite brand is familia, the low-sugar variety) with
whatever fruit is on hand--in winter, that's usually raisins and bananas; in
summer, berries and bananas, and, if we're lucky to have found decent
peaches, half a peach.  I use rice milk over the whole thing, and stick it
in the microwave on about 20% power for 90 seconds to take the chill off the
milk and fruit.  (I don't like biting into cold stuff).

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman    ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 847.726.1652

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust