Recipe: Salted Microwave Popcorn

Hi,

Hate to see people using paper bags when regular bowels do just as well if
you follow this recipe.  I am a hot-air popcorn person but here is what I
worked out - and it is even salted.  This pops almost everything in my
microwave (I think it is 900 watts)  You may have to experiment a little
with your machine.

             Barb's Nuked Salted Popcorn

1. Place 1 Tablespoon of water and (optionally) 1 Teaspoon salt in 2.5
liter bowl with lid. (I use a Corning ware bowel)

2. Place covered bowel in microwave and nuke for 2 minutes.  This gets the
bowl good and hot so the popcorn does not loose popping umph by heating
the bowel.  Do not worry about a little water condensed on lid or bowl.

3. Put in 1/3 C popcorn and nuke for about 5 minutes.

The popcorn will not be soggy - all the water evaporates.  If you like it
saltier add more salt to the water.

Go rent a movie and have fun.

Cheers

Barb Beck