silken tofu

+AD4-From: +ACI-Neil Bernstein+ACI-
+AD4-Last weekend, my wife heard a commentary about the virtues
of tofu for +AD0-
+AD4-post-menapausal women and went out and bought a package of
silky, extra +AD0-
+AD4-firm tofu.   Quite frankly, we don't know what to do with
this particular +AD0-
+AD4-tofu variation and are having difficulty finding recipes.

Hi Neil,
I use the silken tofus in smoothies, salad dressings and
The blend nice and smooth.
I figure you can make a smoothie.  For salad dressings, I
like to use lemon juice, fresh garlic, variety of herbs,
sliced scallions, maybe some balsamic or other vinegar, etc.
Dips are similar.
for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well+ACE-

a community of women on a Buddhist path