silken tofu

Re: silken tofu.  Recipes?  Heck, I just dice it and throw it on top of my
veggies and rice, or eat a slice on my toast with raspberry preserves.  It's
more delicate than regular tofu, so I add it to steamed veggies last and
don't stir it around.  There are advantages to regular tofu, but being able
to store the Mori-nu lite in my cupboard for months brings a lot more tofu
into my diet than when I had to change the water in a tub and all that jazz.

The compost pile gets a lot less tofu in its diet these days, but it doesn't
seem to be having hot flashes :-)
Anne