Silken tofu

Last weekend, my wife heard a commentary about the virtues of tofu for post-menapausal women and went out and bought a package of silky, extra firm tofu.   Quite frankly, we don't know what to do with this particular tofu variation and are having difficulty finding recipes.   If anyone has a good recipe for silky extra and would either post it or send it to me personally  I would appreciate it very much.

TIA

Neil N. Bernstein
Professor of Law
Washington University