coffee substitute

+AD4-I have acid reflux and am looking for a hot drink for cold
+AD4-Coffee gives me indigestion, caffeine, tea, acid
+AD4-cause my acid reflux to act up.

I haven't shopped at Dixie, but we buy Barley Brew at the
local health food coop, it is delicious, brew it like
coffee, tastes very much like coffee, rich and yummy.
Another alternative is, of course, an of the hundreds of
nice herbal teas available.
for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well+ACE-

a community of women on a Buddhist path