FF pumpkin pie

Hi!  Here's what I do for a pumpkin pie filling, though the pumpkin itself
has about 1 gram of fat per cup (1 can has about 2 cups).  Other than that,
its FF:

--1 Can Pumpkin
--1 c.    F F Sweetened Condensed Milk, or I mixed up FF dry milk to make a
         cup
--Egg Substitute for 2 eggs
--1 tsp Cinnamon
--1/2 tsp ea Ginger, Nutmeg, Salt
--sweetener equivalent to 3/4 c. sugar, if you'd like to sweeten it

Combine well & pour into pie crust, or pour into sprayed pan w/o crust for
more of a custard-dessert w/o the fat of a crust.

Enjoy!

Chelsea