Another easy meal

When I am really pressed for time, one of my standby meals is to mix together a can of garbanzo beans, a can of black beans, a can of corn and a can of kidney beans. I mix them all together and season with rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, dried cilantro, perhaps some garlic powder, some dried basil. I like this best as a chilled salad, served on lettuce with some bread or crackers. You can be very creative with the exact bean ingredients and the seasonings. It pretty much depends on what you have on hand!
Austine
Austine@xxxxxxxxxxx