microwave popcorn popper

My folks have one of those - I think it's made or endorsed by Orville
Redenbacher.  My mother got it at Linen's n' Things, if you have one of
those near you (it's a kitchen / bath type place).  It's basically a big
bowl.  You put these little cardboard things in the bottom of it (they're
like the cardboard things that come with "Hot Pockets" if you've ever seen
those) - no oil or butter, and zap away.  Although I'm sure you're not
supposed to, they _are_ reusable (there's only a few that come with the
bowl and we have not the foggiest idea where to get them, since the place
we bought it at apparently doesn't carry them).

Good luck,