Re: Gimme Lean

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:58:00 -0600 "Bonaiuto, Joe"
<Joe.Bonaiuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>     I need to get some information on Gimme Lean.  My local Rainbow
>Foods does not carry it, but they said with a name like that they would
>like  to give it a try.  Here's the problem, all I could tell them was
>"It  is called Gimme Lean..."  Could someone please email me with the
>     company, address, or a phone number if it is on their package.

Here you go!  Gimme Lean is manufactured by Lightlife Foods, Inc., PO Box
870, Greenfield, MA 01302, USA.  Phone number 1-800-274-6001, Monday
through Friday, 9:00 - 5:00 eastern time.

Lightlife has a website at www.lightlife.com, and they also make Tofu
Pups, Foney Baloney and a whole bunch of other veggie products.  I just
love their "Lemon Marinated Grilles," which is tempeh in a lemon
marinade.

annulla

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]