Gimme Lean

     Hello,

     I need to get some information on Gimme Lean.  My local Rainbow
Foods
     does not carry it, but they said with a name like that they would
like
     to give it a try.  Here's the problem, all I could tell them was
"It
     is called Gimme Lean..."  Could someone please email me with the
     company, address, or a phone number if it is on their package.
Also
     if you have any suggestions for favorite types that would also be
     appreciated.  Thank you very much.

     A different Joe in Minnesota.  joe.bonaiuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx