Acapulco

Hi! We're leaving March 6 for a Panama Canal cruise and will be spending 2
days in Acapulco before sailing. Can anyone recommend any restaurants near
the Fiesta Americana Condesa Hotel. Or just eating suggestions in general. I
figure tortillas will have lard. I'm packing some dehydrated non-fat refried
beans. Also, I would like to find some sort of grocery nearby to stock up on
some things for the ship. I gave the cruise line my FF vegan requirements
but they were unable to guarantee anything. Thanks,  Carla