Re: won ton wrappers

To Sandee and the rest of the people who requested the recipe for the
little quiche's I make from won ton wrappers: That idea is worth a
million dollars to me, it was such a good idea.  You need to get the
mini muffin pans too, try to get the one with 24 cups. I got it at
Fortunoff's for $15.00

Here's the recipe: Just keep in mind the recipe says to use pie dough, I
found this recipe in a search engine, key words "mini-quiche". I just
substituted won ton wrappers for the pie dough.  Works soooo great I
can't stand it.
Mini Quiche
Preparation:

Prepare a double batch of pie crust or purchase a pie crust mix. Roll
out and cut in circles using a donut cutter
or cooking cutter. Place circles into bottom of muffin pan so that pie
crust curls up the sides by about 1/4 inch.

Fill with any combo of filling. I used bacon, mushrooms, onions, and
swiss for one filling. The other was broccoli,
onions and cheddar cheese. Place just enough filling so it does not go
above lip of crust.

 Beat 2 eggs and 3/4 cup sour cream. Spoon 1 teasp. of egg mixture over
each quiche. (I added some chopped frozen spinach, onion and cheese
too).

Bake for 20-25 min in 375 oven. Reheat defrosted quiche for 10 min in a
400 oven.

Enjoy.  Susan Scatena
vloglady@xxxxxxxxx