spinach

My absolutely positively favorite thing to do with spinach is bake it with
fat free ricotta in a pie pan.  I use a pint of ricotta.  I take about a
half pound of spinach (or more--depends on how much you like), wilt it in a
little liquid with a cut up onion in a covered pan on low heat, then stir
it together with the ricotta and bake it about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Check it every 5 minutes or so and when its firm and begins to brown it is
done.  I love this stuff and I don't even really like spinach very much.
You could also wrap this in phyllo dough for a sort of spanikopita.