spinach

I have also bought those large bags of spinach at Costco.  I usually freeze the
remainder of the spinach that I don't use immediately in a ziplock bag.  Then,
when I want to use it for say lasagna, I take it out frozen, cut it while frozen
(very easy this way) and use it.  Also, I "saute" it in balsalmic vinegar with a
little garlic salt or garlic and salt.  Very tasty that way.  Karen