various

                       Subject:                               Time:10:16 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          various                                Date:2/17/98

Hi -

I went to a brunch the other day  - most of the things were vegetarian and
pretty lowfat. But they had this posole there with pork in it and I remembered
how I used to love posole. Does anyone have a ff vegetarian version?

Krusteaz has a blueberry muffin mix that's fatfree and delicious! I make it
frequently for family breakfasts. Also - I don't keep cookies in the house so
I won't eat them, but I do keep Duncan Hines chocolate chip cookie mix so my
teenagers can easily make their own. When my son was making some last week, I
looked at the directions and noticed that there were 2 versions - one with
high fat and called for 1/3 cup of oil! And the other suggested substituting
apple sauce! Haven't tried it yet but I will one of these days!

Zoe sodja
in wet wet wet Santa Cruz