Stevia

since I raised the question of what is stevia and how is it used the
response has been fantastic.  I have found it in my Wild Harvest
supermarket but have not tried it yet.  I also checked out the web sites
which were informative as to its nutritional content.

I look forward to hearing from the people who were going to use it in
baking recipes instead of sugar.  This would be what I would use it for.
I would think you would only need a teaspoon or so in a recipe that
calls for a 1/2-1 cup of sugar.

Please post any (hopefully) success stories with baking with stevia.

Thanks,
Karen