gnocchi

Emma -

I, too, made that gnocchi recipe. Luckily I noticed earlier than you that the
cooked gnocchi was starting to become mush.  I solved the problem by having
my sauce ready.  I used a slotted spoon to scoop out the cooked gnocchi,
shook off the extra water and put the gnocchi directly into the sauce (I
other words, I avoided the colander).  They maintained their shape, and were
delicious!  I added dried basil to the dough and it gave it a really
wonderful taste.  I cooked half the batch fresh and froze the other half,
which made for a quick delicious dinner later that week.  Better luck next
time!

  -Rosemary