iron

Deb-

There are a couple of liquid herbal iron supplements that you could take to
give yourself a boost while you incorporate iron-rich foods into your diet
(dark leafy greens, I think).  One is by Nature Works called HERbal Iron.
 It's vegetarian, but not vegan (contains honey).  There is another
well-known one called Floradix or something like that.  I've seen it before,
but they don't sell it at my co-op, so I don't know that much about it.

-Rosemary