Memphis Restaurants

I can't remember who asked but I lived in Memphis a few years ago. It's a
great town but it is the "P**K Barbecue Capital of the World". Squash
Blossom had 2 stores, one in Midtown on Poplar and the other I can't
remember.  There was a great Russian Place (name?) right down the street
from the Peabody Hotel that had some vegie stuff but I'm not sure it was
non or even lowfat.  Still a great town! Say hi to the "King" for me!