non-toxic seeds

Eva Deck wrote looking for untreated seeds.  There is a wonderful web site at
Algy's Herb Page (http://www.algy.com/herb/index.html) and my guess is you
would have no trouble with anything you ordered from them.  Check it out and
let me know.  BTW, I love simple Indian cooking and I wish I'd joined the
list sooner to snatch some more recipes - I've been searching the old recipes
from rahul.net for months and loving it!  Sadly, I'm unable to read the
downloads from here - only cut-and-pasted email works for me.