Nutritional Yeast and Nuts!!!

Hello,
     I'd like to pass on some information regarding Nutritional Yeast.
If you go to               http://www.healthy-eating.com/home.htm
They sell Nutritional yeast starting at 1lb size and the price includes
shipping in the US (sorry can't remember the price)
They also sell Nutritional Yeast Cookbook and the Uncheese Cookbook
amongst others.
I know people have been asking about nut substitutes well they also sell
"Roasted Soynuts (lightly salted)
Enjoy by the handful as you would peanuts or any other nuts"
They start at 2lb for $11.95
Sorry I've not tried them so can't tell you what their like!
Regards
Maralyn