Restaurants in Milwaukee-Reply

Tonya asked--

>     Hi,

>    I'll be going to Milwaukee, WI Sept. 2-5 and was wondering if anyone
>    could recommend VLF or veggie restaurants.

>    Thanks
>    Tonya

I'd be happy to fill you in on more specifics (i.e. location, pricing ,etc.), so
please e-mail me privately.

Here's a list:

Si's Vegetarian Kitchen - Shorewood - the only all veg restaurant that I
know of here
Bangkok Orchid - near Prospect & North - Thai
Jimmie's Pizza - Shorewood - excellent cheeseless pizza
Beans and Barley - on North - also a small HFS
The Outpost - on Capital - our big coop including a small restaurant/juice
bar
Louise's Trattoria - downtown - Italian
Bon Appetit - on Brady - Middle Eastern
Abu's - on Farwell - Middle Eastern

This is just a partial list - I have more options depending on where you'll
be.  As with most restaurants, it's easier to do veg than to have it be veg
and VLF.  These restaurants are pretty accommodating so bring your
interrogation questions. :-)

Anne Newhouse
Milwaukee, WI
anewhouse@xxxxxxxxxxx