Red River Cereal

Hi, Bunny.

There are three ingredients to Red River Cereal, and the thing to do is
make it yourself. It's cracked wheat, flax seeds, and I believe, cracked
rye. All you have to do is go to the bulk section of your health food
store, and buy 1 cup of each. When you make it, it's about 1/3 c. per
person, with a pinch of salt and 1 c. of water. Put them all in a pot,
bring to a boil, stir every couple of minutes, and let it simmer for 5
minutes until thick.

For dinner cereal, I add chopped banana, coconut, raisins, chopped papaya,
some real maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla when the cooking time is up,
stirring it well and leaving it for a moment, then pouring it into soup
plates. A dollop of vanilla yogurt is nice on it, too.

I told my kids when they were little that the cereal is like a washcloth,
and the yogurt is like a soap for your innards...

Sylvia  8-)  +

<>< Sylvia Genders LeReverend <>< Secretary to the President <>< Tel. (416)
978-7206 <>< Fax (416) 978-7207 <>< Information Technology Research Centre
(ITRC) <>< An Ontario Centre of Excellence <>< 6 King's College Road <><
Suite 286 <>< Toronto, Ontario <>< M5S 3H5 <>< sylvia@xxxxxxxxxx <><
http://www.itrc.on.ca <>< "I don't know the key to success, but the key to
failure is trying to please everybody."  --Bill Cosby <><