Re: Passover Recipes

Hi!

  Here is the URL for Vegetarian FF Passover recipes which has more
Veggie/LF links at the bottom of the page if you scroll down.

http://web.mit.edu/yaron/www/passover.html

I haven't tried any of them yet, but I did make matzo balls (I think it
was in the FF archive) last year that were pretty good.  The Potato
Carrot Kugel recipe looks like one that I've made.  *I* like it, but my
parents hated it.

Another thing I made last year (you certainly wouldn't want to serve
this at a sedar) was a casserole/lasagne type thing.  It was layers of
matzo instead of noodles with combos of refried beans, green chilies,
salsa, corn, and yogurt on top.  I don't exactly remember the
ingredients I put into it, but it was really yummy!  Great as leftovers
for lunch too.

Oh, something my mom makes are "lavosh" sandwiches with matzo.  Use a
squeeze bottle to wet the matzo until you can roll it.  Put herbed FF
cream cheese and whatever veggies you want.  Yum!

Have a Happy Passover!

Jessica
--

Jessica R. Shawl - DT Platform Applications      Intel Corp. RN4-43
http://infonet.intel.com/DT/orgs/apps/platform   2200 Mission College

              http://www-fes.fm.intel.com/~jshawl/   (INTEL)
              http://www.engr.ukans.edu/~gurus448/   (NON-INTEL)