beanut butter

I tried to send this message a couple of days ago, but it
apparently never made it.  I hope it does this time.

I used to have a recipe for something called "beanut butter",
which was a mixture of Great Northern beans with a little
peanut butter and maybe something else.  I can't find the
recipe anywhere, and I don't remember the proportions.  It
was an acceptable lowfat substitute for peanut butter and I
would like to make it--or something like it--again.  It is not in
the archives or anywhere else I have looked

Could someone send me the recipe, privately or otherwise, or
a recipe for something comparable?

TIA