Re: crockpots/camping

Susan Staecker wrote:

> Nathan asked about adapting the veggie stew crockpot recipe for camping.
> That reminded me of the old girl scout camping dinner cooked in foil in the
> campfire.

Thankyou for the Idea. I didn't think of cooking things set beside a
camp fire. as we both know its very dangerious to sit close to a camp
fire. and if I dont use the chicken then I can make it easy to store
for 2-3 day backcountry trips.

If there is anybody out there that has any healthy recipies that I can
use for comping and hikeing it will be welcome. I am mainly interested
in recipies to use on my Whisperlight Camp Stove (White Gass).
--
Hudson Vanloo