Western Ontario restaurants

Well, I wasn't sure how many Ontario listers there are, but I'm hoping
that someone might be able to help me.

I'll be in London on Thursday, and Waterloo on Friday, and I didn't know
where I might be able to eat...other than The Woods in London.

I've been told that it is Oktoberfest in Waterloo/St. Jacobs, so I fea
finding nothing to eat but sauerkraut and pretzels.

Of course, I would be fine at Zehrs/Loblaws...if I had a kitchen; however,
I will be being taken out for lunch and/or dinner, and it would be nice to
know if anything exists.

Any suggestions?  The World Guide doesn't always have a complete listing.

thanks,

-troy