thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for the great salad dressing ideas.  I'm excited to make a few this
weekend.  Today, I was at the store and looked at the Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix
and it has buttermilk solids in it.  Has anyone seen a vegan one.

Will post the results of my cooking experiments this weekend.  Today I made
the polenta with sun-dried tomato pesto from Ornish's book.  Unbelievable!!  I
think the pesto would also be great on pasta or as a spread for a roll up
sandwich.  Also made the wild rice pancakes with ginger-carrot sauce.
Also GREAT.  And I substituted soy milk for the milk and egg replacer for
the egg whites and it worked fine.  I promise to post the recipes later.

Lisa