RE: tofu cheese

My favorite is Soyakaas Jalapeno Jack soy cheese, they also make a cheddar
and a morzarella.  However it DOES have casein in it, and there are two
kinds, one fatfree and one not, so be careful when you buy it which you are
getting (they look very similar).  The fatfree melts ok in thin slices or
shredded, and melts better if you put sauce or some veggies ON TOP (say for
pizza or nachos).  The only negative is that it doesn't keep that well once
you open the package.  I try to use it up within a week.

Aiko