Tofu Cheese

Cheese Haven, 2920 East Harbor Road, Port Clinton, Ohio, 43452, telephone
number  419-734-2611, has tofu cheese.  It is not fatfree.  I don't know
whether it is dairyfree but I believe they will mail order.  I have eaten
their tofu cheese and it is somewhat like fatfree cheeses.  It is good but
has little taste.

Port Clinton is a few miles west of Sandusky, Ohio, where Cedar Point
Amusement Park (with many roller coasters) is located.  I have no
connection with any of these businesses but I'm a Buckeye Belle!