Re: vegetarian bratwurst?

Jenny wrote:
> Boca (of Boca Burgers) has come out with some veggie sausages, and one is
> a veggie bratwurst.  They are pretty good, although it's been years since
> had a meat bratwurst, so I can't say how much they resemble the original.
> They are not fatfree, or very low fat.  I can't remember if they are
vegan.

Boca's "sausages" are NOT vegan.  which is lame because i miss bratwurst but
i don't think anyone makes a vegan version. oh well.

cherrie

"What is man without beasts?If all beasts were gone,
men would die from a great loneliness
of the spirit.
For whatever happens to the beast,
soon happens to man."