Cake Recipe

No one notices that this cake is virtually fat free.  It is always a hit!

* Exported from MasterCook *

                              Chocolate Cake

Recipe By     :adapted from WW
Categories    : dessert                         vegetarian

  3 1/3           cups  all purpose flour
     1/2             c  unsweetened cocoa powder -- sifted
  1 1/2            tsp  salt
  1 1/2              c  granulated sugar
  1 1/2            tsp  baking soda
  2               each  egg whites -- (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
  1               tbsp  vanilla
  1               tbsp  white vinegar
     1/2             c  nonfat plain yogurt
  2        tablespoons  confectioner's sugar

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9" pan with non-stick cooking
spray.
2.In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
3.In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat the
granulated sugar, yogurt, egg whites, vanilla and vinegar till fluffy, about
2 minutes. With the mixer at low speed,gradually add the flour mixture; stir
until just combined (do not overmix). Add 2 C water and stir until smooth.
4:Pour the batter into the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the
center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a
rack. Dust w/ the confectioners' sugar.

Source:
  "Low Fat Cooking.com"
Yield:
  "1 cake"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 97 Calories; trace Fat (3.5% calories
from fat); 1g Protein; 23g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; trace
Cholesterol; 353mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0
Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0