new recipe!

This is a recipe that me and my sister came up with. We have altered it from time to timer, and you can add different spices and ingredients depending on what you like. This is especially good for people with gardens, because you can add other kinds of vergetables depending on what you like.
Vegetable Soup
Ingredient:
1-2 large carrots
1 big stalk of celery
1/3 C chopped onions
1 tsp garlic
2 1/2 C vegetable stock
salt
pepper
garlic powder
To Make:
1) Use a food processor or shredder to cut carrots into very fien slices. Chop onions & celery by hand, fine but thicker than carrots. 2) Put vegetables in a soup pan. Add vegetable stock, and garlic. Then, add spices to taste (about 1/4 to 1/2t of each is good) 3) Cover pan and allow it to cook on VERY LOW for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally. Use a fork to check vegetables every so often. When the vegetables are still slightly crunchy, but tender and the water is at a low to medium boil the soup should be done. It may take more or less time to cook depending on your stove. Serve in a big bowl, because I love it and I hope you will too. ENJOY!