Birthday Cake

Here is a great recipe I used for my birthday this year! and no one ever knew
 it was fat free.***Note-I used a flat 9X13 pan and baked used the toothpick
 test to determine when it was finished.
 Entenmanns Light Fat Free Golden Loaf   48121

    Entenmanns Light Fat Free Golden Loaf
    From Top Secret Recipes Light

    1 18.25-ounce package reduced fat yellow cake mix (Betty Crocker Sweet
 Rewards)
    ¾ c cake flour, unsifted
    1 tsp. vanilla
    2 tbsp. butter buds sprinkles
    ½ c sugar
    1 c egg substitute
    1 2/3 c water

    Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Mix together all the ingredients in a
 large bowl with an
    electric mixer on medium speed. Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with
 non-stick spray.
    Pour half of the batter into each pan and bake for 25 minutes. Using a
 knife, slice down
    the middle of each cake (about ½ inch into the cake). This will give the
 cakes the same
    look on top as the original. Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or
 until the cakes are
    golden brown on top. Cut each cake into 13 slices. Makes 2 pound cakes, 13
 slices each

    Nutritional Information:
    Serving Size ? 1.7 ounce slice
    Total Servings ? 26