something for breakfast

Here is something I've been fixing lately for breakfast, almost has a cobbler
taste (well, use your imagination).

Oatbran (I use Arrowhead Mills brand)
Make up 1 serving in microwave according to directions on the package.

Pull out some frozen berries from the freezer, I buy mixed berries and
raspberry and blueberry organic.  Pop in microwave for about 40 seconds.

Now pour the warm berries over the cooked oatbran.  A dash of sugar if you
wish or whatever sweetener you use and if you want to a quick spray of I
Can't Believe Its Not Butter spray.

I think its pretty yummy and healthy too.

Barb in FL