Re: pressure cookers

Hi Laurie,

I have been using a pressure cooker since forever! It is great for making
stews, corn on the cob, turnips and other root veggies, etc. You usually get
a small cookbook with it that explains the basics and gives a few easily
adaptable recipes; I also think there are some more elaborate guides on the
market.  I guarantee you will not regret this purchase and will find a
million uses for it.

Sophie