butterless white sauce

Hi Kirsten,
I make a white sauce that works well and has no fat in it.  I have used this for many years.  -Monica in McMinnville, OR-

Butterless White Sauce
1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
1 Tablespoon flour
1 Tablespoon cornstarch (OR arrowroot)
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup broth or water

Combine dry all ingredients in a cooking pan.  Add stock slowly to avoid lumps.  Mix until smooth. Cook, stirring over low heat until sauce thickens.

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct