RE: ot-spam info

Actually, much of the spam I get DOES have my exact address on it, and
naturally I have a junk mail filter set up.  <S> I've got over 150 addresses
in it at last check.  That's why, a few years ago, I set up
AnnoyingSpam@Hotmail and @Yahoo.com.  It's reduced a ton of what I get at
home.  If I can avoid even having to click to add them to the junk senders,
I'm happier.
Whatever works, right? <S>  I hadn't thought about your method, too, of
matching the exact address.  I think that might be an added touch.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Christine