Asparagus

My favorite way of cooking asparagus is roasted.    I prepare by soaking
thoroughly and then snapping off the tough end.   Preheat oven to 425 and
place the spears in a flat casserole no more than two spears deep.    I
spray it  lightly with my Misto which contains light, fruity olive oil and
then I give it a sprinkle of kosher salt and add a couple of tablespoons of
water.   Cover with foil and roast for 10 - 15 minutes.   Uncover and roast
another 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the stalks.

Usually I eat it as is, but occasionally I sprinkle with white or regular
balsamic vinegar.  The roasting gives it a wonderfully nutty flavor.

Marilyn Bruning