pie crust/need soy milk info

This is probably sacreligious (sp?) but my no one in my immediate family
likes pie crust. We have always made pies in a pyrex pie plate with no
crust...particularly wonderful for pumpkin.

Does anyone know whether soy milk that has gone sour can be used for baking
like regular milk that has soured?

Kelly

"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally
 astound ourselves."        Thomas A. Edison