Tomato Basil Fritatta

I saw this on the food network - Two Fat Ladies - and adapted it:

Tomato Basil Fritatta

1 cup thinly sliced onion
broth or water for sauteing
1 medium tomato, diced
salt and pepper
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (1 tsp dried)
4 tbs ff parmesan
egg substitute to = 4 eggs
1 tbs water

In a small nonstick skillet (I use 8"), over medium heat, saute onions with
enough broth/water so they don't burn, until translucent. Add tomatoes, salt
and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 min. Add basil and cook 2
more min. Place in a bowl and let cool slightly. Clean out pan and spry with
nonstick spray. Beat egg substitute with water and 3 tbs parmesan until a
little foamy and pour into nonstick skillet. Pour veggie mixture into the
eggs and mix up a bit. Cook over low heat, without stirring,10-15 min. until
eggs are set - it will still be a bit runny on top. While eggs cook, heat up
your broiler and after eggs have set, sprinkle remaining parmesan over top
and broil until bubbly and lightly brown. Great for weekend brunch!
This serves 2 hungry folk or 4 not so hungry folk.