Re: Late night binging

Here are some things that make me hungry at night:
Too little food during the day; better if I eat a small amount of protein
with each of my six small meals.  (skim milk, yogurt, lf cheese)
Tea after early afternoon: caffeine makes the blood sugar go down, thus
giving the feeling of hunger.  Sugar/other sweets do the same thing....can
lead to late night or wee hours hunger.  Best thing to do is have some
protein with some sort of complex carbohydrate.

a good evening snack:  3 cups air-popped popcorn topped with one of the
many ff flavours we discussed on this list a few weeks ago.
another good evening snack - ff yogurt, perhaps with a small piece of
fruit
And, if you feel hungry, maybe you are hungry!
Barb b