Re: EZ Healthy Snack Ideas Wanted

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 renuka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I am eating veggie now but I find I get hungry a lot...any ideas for
>delicious healthful snaks would be VERY much appreciated!

I havn't noticed any hunger change since going vegie, but I think that's
due to moving to a big breakfast first.

The EZY est snack is the low fat breakfast cereals that can be eaten
straight from the pack, Wheat bix for example. Some of the friuty ones may
be okay as well. Just cruise your supermarket shelves looking at the
ingrediant lists. Since these may lie, probably not good for a VLF diet.

Note that low fat ones tend to be high in salt or sugar or both.
--
SVIST070 dTibdixious@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (2)9361-2730  Server Technical Support